The following rates, listed as of July 6, 2016, are subject to change without notice.
All rates are per credit hour.
School of Undergraduate Studies
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science - $401/credit
- For-credit Certificate - $401/credit
School of Education, School of Psychology & Counseling
- Master of Education - $515/credit
- Graduate and Post-Master's Certificate - $515/credit
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies - $650/credit
- Doctor of Education - $995/credit
School of Management
- Master of Business Administration- $591/credit
- Master of Management - $591/credit
- Graduate Certificate - $591/credit
Courses offered in collaboration with other institutions: Tuition and fees may differ from standard Cambridge College rates.
Alumni tuition discount - 25% off rate. Applies to individual courses only, not to degree and certificate programs, or courses offered in collaboration with other institutions; good financial standing with the College required; undergraduate courses limited to six credits.
Active duty military personnel, their spouses and dependents rate. Undergraduate tuition is reduced to the amount covered by the federal Tuition Assistance Program.
Course audit fee - $160/credit. ($480 for a 3-credit course); subject to the same add/drop refund and tuition liability policy as are courses for credit.
Student Health Insurance for 2016-2017
|Annual cost (covers Sept. 2016-Aug. 2017)
|For Spring and Summer terms only (covers Jan.-Aug 2017)
|For Summer term only (covers June-Aug. 2017)
Students attending college in Massachusetts, enrolled 3/4 or full-time, are required by state law to carry appropriate health insurance. Students who do not carry their own health insurance are required to purchase the Cambridge College Student Health Insurance Plan (amount subject to change). See waiver info.
Late Registration Fee - $50 per term
Late Payment Fee - $100 per term
International Student Fee - $100 per term
Course materials fee (for materials provided in class) - variable
Graduation fee - $125. Charged at beginning of last term, as determined by anticipated graduation date in student’s academic record, for processing records.
Official transcripts - $5
Transcript rush service: Cost of transcript(s) plus - $30
Unofficial transcript (given to student) - $2
Replace lost student ID card - $25
Payment Plan service charge (per term) - $60
Check returned by bank - $35
School of Psychology & Counseling internship/practicum fee- $650
- (MEd and CAGS; charged when internship/practicum
is taken; course tuition additional)
EdD research fee (charged in first term) - $350
Undergraduate portfolio evaluation
- Individual courses - $390 per course attempted
- Block portfolio of two or more courses attempted - $650
Late Degree Completion Fees
Late Undergraduate Capstone fees (BA, BS) - no charge if completed in the next term after the first attempt.
- Second and third terms - $300 per term
- Each additional term until completed - $150
Late Graduate Final Project fees (MEd, MM, MBA, CAGS) - Independent Learning/Research Project, Applied Action Research Project, Graduate Management Capstone
- Second and third terms, per term after first registration (first registration required concurrent with final seminar) - $500 per term
- Each additional term until completed - $200
Dissertation extension course (EdD) - $545